Carneys Lawyers can advise you on the best way to manage your affairs and to prepare an effective Will, Power of Attorney and Appointment of an Enduring Guardian. We can also discuss the appointment of an Executor, the position of blended families, insurance and superannuation entitlements and also prepare testamentary trusts. We are experienced on all matters involving probate applications and estate administration. We work quickly so that the assets in the estate can be sold or transferred with monies passed across to beneficiaries without undue stress and delay.
We can advise people in relation to challenging a will where they believe that no proper provision has been made for them. We can also act for people, or for an executor to resist such claims. We are experienced in the use of Testamentary Trusts and estate planning.
Areas of Expertise
- Administrations, Receiverships & Liquidations.
- Deeds & Schemes of Company Arrangement.
- Acting for creditors & debtors in winding up application.
- Liquidator actions including insolvent trading, unfair preference claims, voidable transactions & uncommercial transactions.
- Enforcement of securities & debt subordination.
- Claims against company officers, and other advisors, including examinations.
- Asset & mass debt recovery.
- Sale of distressed assets.
- Employee & Industrial law issues.
- Criminal Offences.