Henry acts for clients across a wide range of industries in litigation in the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the Federal Court of Australia, including commercial disputes, contractual disputes, shareholders disputes and insolvency litigation.
He regularly acts for insolvency practitioners, assisting in maximising and preserving value for stakeholders. Henry also has experience in employment law and class actions.
Henry has acted for individuals and private and public companies in a range of matters, including:
- Receivers and managers appointed to represent a number of valuable private companies in complex Supreme Court litigation;
- Receivers and managers appointed to a joint venture operating a large entertainment business subject to a dispute in the Federal Court of Australia;
- Trustees for sale of commercial and residential properties involved in Supreme Court litigation;
- Private companies and minority shareholders in oppression proceedings;
- Public and private companies in complex commercial lease disputes;
- Private companies in employment proceedings to enforce restraint of trade clauses;
- A private company in a dispute with a government body relating to a breach of confidence;
- Individuals and private companies in commercial disputes;
- Individuals in common law negligence proceedings;
- A private company in criminal proceedings;
- Individuals in criminal fraud proceedings.